The overnight tours:
Fjord Adventure, two day guided tour, scheduled and on request from groups
Fjord Explorer, three day guided tour, scheduled tours and on request from groups
Fjord Fantasy, five day guided tour, scheduled tours and on request from groups
The Length of the Sognefjord, eight to ten day guided tour, on request from groups
Prices are found here
Scheduled tours are found here
About the tours:
Njords guided seakayak tours on the Norwegian Fjords last from two to ten days. When joining one of our tours you will undoubtedly have an experience that you will never forget. For customer reviews please see our Facebook site or our posting on Trip advisor.
Our overnight tours are all intentionally designed so that learning about the kayaks, the nature around us, outdoors life and the local history is all a part of the experience. We do our best to live up to our motto “we leave no trace, only ripples in the water”. We are members of the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics.
All our tours are of a participatory kind, we travel along the fjords in double kayaks. We are completely self sufficient carrying all our own luggage, water and food, thus relying on no external support and reducing emissions to a minimum. We expect all our clients to contribute towards everyone having a great experience.
All our long tours start in Flåm and includes:
– Transport back to Flåm.
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day (not breakfast day one and not dinner final day)
– Rescue and safety course.
– The Norwegian Canoe Associations “Våttkort” qualification for kayaking, this has a value of NOK 950 and is an internationally recognised qualification.
– Overnight in tents (on request from groups we can organise indoor stays most nights, with an additional cost).
– All necesseary equipment (exept sleeping bag and mat).
– Locally known guide, qualified according to the Norwegian Canoe Associations internationally recognised standards. All our guides are trained in First Aid and carry communication devices, mobile phone or VHF.
– Comprehensive list of items that you should bring.
Please be aware that for private tours we charge for a minimum of 5 persons.
We are looking forward to taking you out on the amazing fjords of Norway, enjoying the views at day and the silence & companionship around the campfire at night.