On the two day guided Fjord Adventure we paddle from Flåm out the Aurlandsfjord and the full length of the UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord. Passing through the landscape that has been carved out by glaciers, watching the waterfalls dive off the steep mountainsides. If we are lucky we might even spot some seals, eagles, otters or small whales on our way.
The two day Fjord Adventure starts in Flåm and includes:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
– Rescue and safety course
– The Norwegian Canoe Associations “Våttkort” qualification for kayaking, this has a value of NOK 990 and is an internationally recognised kayak qualification.
– Overnight in tents (on request from groups we can organise indoor stays most nights, with an additional cost)
– Transport back to Flåm
– All necesseary equipment (exept sleeping bag and mat, this may be rented)
– Locally known guide, qualified according to The Norwegian Canoe Associations internationally recognised standards
– List of items that you should bring
All you need to bring is warm clothes, rainclothes, a sleeping bag, hiking boots, backpack, a big smile and a positive attitude. All should fit inside a small kayak so pack light! You can leave the rest of your kit at our base.
All trips start day one at 09.30 from the Beach in Flåm, and should finish in Gudvangen by 17.00 on day two. Some tours are scheduled during the season, we arrange this trip with groups larger than 4 people on request. Contact us for information.
Booking is done by sending us an email at email@example.com or you may call us on phone number +47 913 26 628 .
See here for our scheduled tours, all of these are open for groups and individuals to join.