Small boats. Big impressions. The feeling is unique, travelling by sea kayak, the efficient boatdesign made by inuits thousands of years ago, in the incredibly dramatic fjord landscape of Norway.
From our base in Flåm we provide you with kayaking and hiking adventures all summer through our experienced guides. We have years of experience in this area and we provide kayaking adventures at all levels. On all our guided tours we use stable double kayaks. For customer reviews please see our Facebook site or our posting on Trip advisor.
We operate from Flåm Beach, a five minute walk from the train station. Map to our location.
On request from groups:
– Discover Aurlandsfjord, seven to eight hours.
– Intro to kayaking, two hours.
– Rescue and safety course, four hours.
– A wide range of kayak courses, for any skills level
– A number of overnight tours from two to ten days.